ACAI BLUEBERRY SORBET
With just 5 ingredients, this delicious sorbet wins on both price and taste!
prep: 20 mins total: 2 hours serves: 4
- Liquid (aquafaba) from 1 can chickpeas (varies from can to can but you will end up with around 3/4 cup)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen blueberries, defrosted
1/4 cup maple syrup (or to taste)
1/4 cup Tropeaka Acai Powder
- optional: 1/2 cup coconut cream (solid cream part only)
Whip the aquafaba in a large bowl using hand mixer or stand mixer until stiff peaks form. This may take up to 10 minutes.
- In a blender, blend blueberries, vanilla, acai powder, maple syrup and the optional coconut cream until smooth.
- Add blueberry mixture into the whipped aquafaba and gently fold through until well incorporated.
- Place into a lined loaf tin and sit in the freezer overnight.
- When ready, scoop using an ice-cream scoop and serve!