BLUEBERRY ACAI CHIA PUDDING
Turn your ordinary chia puddings into an exotic superfood delight with this fun recipe!
prep: 10 mins total: 3 hours serves: 1-2
- Add coconut milk, lemon zest, chia seeds, rice malt syrup, Acai powder, Immunity powder and frozen blueberries into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and pour into a jar.
- Add in chia seeds and shake for 1 minute to combine.
- Pop the lid on and allow it to set in the fridge for a few hours or overnight depending on when you’re planning to serve it.
- Pour chia seed pudding into a Tropeaka Coconut Bowl, add toppings of choice and enjoy!