CHOC ALMOND BUTTER CUPS
Using only 4 ingredients these Choc Almond Butter Cups are so easy, so delicious and so quick to make! Best of all, they are an excellent snack to eat for when you're on the run throughout the day!
time: 20 minsmakes: 12 - 16 cups depending on your mould size
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Tropeaka Cacao powder
- Approx. 1/4 cup natural almond butter
- Add melted coconut oil, maple syrup & cacao into a small bowl. Whisk until smooth and well-combined.
- Fill each mould 1/3 of the way up and place into the fridge for a few minutes until hardened and set.
- Spoon in 1-2 tsp of almond butter on top and place back into the fridge.
- Use remaining chocolate mixture to fill up the remaining space in the moulds. Place into the fridge for a few minutes.
- When set, pop out of the moulds and store in a container (or in the fridge so they last for a longer time).