This is a fun little creative recipe that is healthy, delicious and quick to make!
time: 20 mins serves: 1-2
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
1 tsp baking powder
- 3-4 tbsp coconut sugar
Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp Tropeaka Matcha Tea powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Your favourite toppings e.g. 100% pure maple syrup, frozen berries, figs, goji berries, crushed nuts, drizzled chocolate sauce made with Tropeaka Cacao powder
Combine flour, baking powder, coconut sugar, vanilla, salt and Matcha Tea powder in a bowl.
- Add almond milk, coconut oil and apple cider vinegar and whisk well.
- Preheat waffle iron and cook according to the waffle iron directions.
- Top with fresh fruit, maple syrup & any other toppings of choice. Serve!