MINI CHOC MACA CAKE
This mouth-watering, quick and healthy chocolate cake recipe, with an added energy-boosting superfood justifies a 2nd serving!
time: 20 minsserves: 1
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp Tropeaka Cacao
- 1/2 tsp Tropeaka Maca
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat over to 180*C (356 Fahrenheit). Combine the flour, Cacao, Maca, baking powder and salt in a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Add in the remaining wet ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Transfer into a ramekin and bake for 15-20 minutes or until centre has cooked through. Note, cooking time will depend on the size of the ramekin you use. To check for readiness, insert a skewer into the middle of the cake and if it comes out clean and dry it is done.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5-10 minutes. Add on your favourite toppings and enjoy.