SUMMER BERRY CRISP
It may say summer in the title, but let's be honest...these are perfect all year round!
prep: 10 mins cook: 50 mins serves: 6
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries (can sub for strawberries)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp Tropeaka Immunity powder
- 1 tbsp Tropeaka Acai powder
- 1 cup rolled oats (look for uncontaminated gluten-free oats)
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius (356 degrees fahrenheit)
- Combine cranberries, blueberries, raspberries, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon juice, lemon zest, maple syrup, cornstarch, Immunity powder and Acai powder into a large bowl. Mix well and add mixture into a baking dish.
- Add rolled oats, almond meal, walnuts, maple syrup, coconut oil and salt into a bowl. Mix well and evenly spread on top of berry mixture.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until top is golden and berries start to bubble.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.